Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 11

So far this week has been vastly more productive than last week. It is nice to have been all in on building. I came in early to class for about two hours and busted out bowls for my colander, grapefruit bowl, and the no base thrown vessels. I nearly completed my  grapefruit bowl Sydney suggested a handle and I agree so I just have to add that and I'm done. I finally determined my no base project and I'm stress but excited to see how it turns out. I have the base pieces set up for it which are three thrown cylinders and three slabs that will encase the vessels. After that is all put together the detail work and the work the promotes no base will begin and almost every aspect will have a function. Those are the last of projects and I would like to throw a few more bowls before the end of the semester to try the crystal effect in and that's all I have on my lists to make. Very excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment