Week 14 done and over there is one more week of classes. Everything is slowing down as it is the end of the semester. All I had left to complete was glazing a handful of bowls and three project pieces. My test tiles, grapefruit bowl, and no base project. I glazed those on Wednesday and do not yet know how they have turned out but hoping to see them on Monday. I am worried about my no base not turning out right as it was just a hard project for me to do but I did the best I could with a hard topic for me. The wood fire was canceled for lack of work to put in the firing, so a soda firing was done instead. My test tiles went in this firing, but my bowls did not, I decided to leave those on the cart for a wood fire in the future. Monday, I get to see the results of my projects and it is mandatory cleanup day. Then final crit on the following Monday. Fingers crossed!
Update: everything came out for the most part perfect. My test tiles look good, my no base came out perfect, the first picture is my experiment with frit in the bottom of my bowl, and the glaze turned out beautiful on my grape fruit bowl. The only grip I have is a decent sized crack in the bottom of one of the grapefruit bowls. Outside of that I am excited for crit on Monday!