Thursday, February 28, 2019

Week 8

Week 8 so far is a little boring. We were introduced to the new project "Fantasy Function" and I still don't have a solid design for it. I still might try a better ash tray but a peer helped me think up a jewelry organizer idea that I might run with. In the mean time I threw a few bowls to help me think. On Wednesday we reviewed glaze calc notes and looked at our fusion tests. At the end we discussed our ideas for the new project and came up with the final 4 that I would like to do. My idea for a jewelry box is my top pick at the moment. I honestly think I'll make the top three picks and see which I like more and submit that. Monday I have to set up my installation for Wednesday critiques and Apologia will be done.  We also have a quiz on Wednesday that I probably should study a bit more to get a better understanding of terms and the materials associated with them. That's about it for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment