Monday, February 18, 2019

Week 4

 Its week four and I didn't get much done this week as school was called off on Wednesday which none of this I mind as I think I'm at a good slow down point.  I have all the vine work done on the stump some spots just might need a good clean up and that's about it. I did however start looking at where to install my piece. I think in one of the corners under the stairs or the window at the end of the hall or even off the loading dock.  The progression of my cup this week is the most interesting of the progressions this far. Other than adding a porcelain rose or two is all that I might add to the base piece and then I think it would feel complete. After those are attached and fired all I will have left is to make more roses, mushrooms, and vine work to extend from the base piece. These I am considering of leaving completely raw to accent the stump piece.  I think I will do all of these in one class period for installation.

No comments:

Post a Comment